The Following Meetings Will Be at the Allen G King Justice Complex
Tuesday June 28th
Budget Committee Meeting
Year End Budget Amendments
Special Called Meeting
Haywood County Commission
Opening: 6 pm
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Minutes:
Reports of Officials
Board of Education
Reports of Standing Committees
1. Consider transfer of property at Douglas Community Center
1. Consider Approval of 2022 Three Star Program Requirements.
2. Consider Approval of the 2022-2023 Budget. (3 resolutions)
3. Consider Recommendations from T-DOT.
4. Consider Approval to the Haywood County Highway Commission’s
5. Confirm the Appointment of Joey Connor to the Industrial Development
6. Consider a Resolution on Travel Trailer Moratorium.
7. Consider Southwest Human Resources Agency Host Agreement.
8. Review Debt Management Management Policy (action).
9. Review Cash Flow Forecast (action).
10. Consider Approval of Two Contracts with Southwest Tennessee
11. Consider Approval of Contract with A2H on Design Work on 2 Cells at
12. Consider a Utility Agreement with SWHRA on Head Start (authorization to sign)
Mayor’s Certificate of Appreciation
Call of Districts