Haywood County Commission meeting
The Haywood County Commission will meet Monday night May 16th at the Alan G. King Justice Complex at 6pm. Please find the agenda attached. Our meetings are all open to the public and everyone is welcome to attend.
Haywood County Commission
May 16, 2022
Opening: 6 pm
Pledge of Allegiance:
Close the Agenda:
Approval of Minutes:
Reports of Officials
Board of Education
Reports of Standing Committees
Budget (Minutes Enclosed)
1. Audit Committee Report
2. Consider Resolution 5-22-01 on a Property Tax Freeze.
1. Agreement with Sheriff Garrett and Haywood County Concerning Haywood County Concerning Maintenance of Effort.
2. Consider a Security Contract with Walbridge Construction Company at $40 per hour plus 30%.
3. Consider Resolution 5-22-02 to Transfer the TCAT Building to the State of Tennessee.
4. Consider a Transfer of Property to Douglas Community Center.
5. Consider a Zoning Resolution Dealing with Warehouse Property on State Highway 54 West.
Mayor’s Certificate of Appreciation
Call of Districts