Haywood County Commission meeting
The Haywood County Commission will be held on Tuesday January the 18th 2022 at 6 pm in the courtroom of the Allen G King Justice Complex.
Everyone is always welcome to attend.
Opening: 6 pm
Pledge of Allegiance:
Close the Agenda:
Approval of Minutes:
Reports of Officials
Board of Education
Reports of Standing Committees
Budget (Minutes Enclosed)
1. Update on Carver Roof
2. Update in EZ Soil Building
1. Walbridge Construction’s Donation to the Sheriff’s Department.
2. Consider a Resolution to Allow Haywood County to Take the “Standard Allowance” for Loss Revenue Under the Final Rules of The American Recovery Plan.
3. Consider a Resolution as to Apportion American Recovery Act Funds.
4. Consider a Resolution to Convey, Release, or Abandon 3 Segments of County Roads Associated with the Mega-site.
5. Consider Approval of the Haywood County Road List.
6. Discussion of Budget Director.
Mayor’s Certificate of Appreciation
Call of Districts