County Commission meeting
The County Commission will meet at the Criminal Justice Complex September 26, 2022, at 6 PM.
Haywood County Commission
The Following Meetings Will Be at the Allen G King Justice Complex
Monday September 26th, 2022, at 6 P.M.
1. Call to Order: 6 P.M.
2. Invocation – Prayer
3. Calling of the district
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Approval of Minutes
6. Reports of Officials
A. County Mayor
C. Board of Education
D. Highway Commission
7. Reports of Standing Committees
A. Education Committee – Eubanks
B. Solid Waste – Stanley
C. Public Safety – O’Quinn
D. Conservation Board –
E. Planning Commission – Eubanks
F. Budget (Minutes Enclosed) – Richmond
8. New Business
1. Motion to close the agenda
A. Election of Haywood County Commission Chairman
B. Election of Haywood County Commission Vice Chairman
2. Discuss the County Commission Committees and elected a commissioner to serve on the Selection Committee.
B. Solid Waste
C. Public Safety
3. Appointment of Board Members to:
A. Planning: Sheronda Green replacing Ronald Bruce and David Prince replacing John King.
B. BZA: Dr. Sue McElrath replacing Tammy Barr.
C. 911: John Simmons replacing Joe Stephens.
4. Sheriff Department USDA Grant for a new car and equipment.
5. Mayor Bill Rawls
6. Budget Amendments
7. Mayor’s Comments
8. Mayor’s Certificate of Appreciation
9. Call of Districts